- For the pastry cases
- 310g plain flour
- 65g icing sugar
- 65g cocoa powder
- 250g unsalted butter, cubed
- 2 large egg yolks
- For the filling
- 75g butter
- 115g white chocolate,chopped
- 115g caster sugar
- 55g plain flour
- 4 free-range eggs
- 200g raspberries
- Grease 8 x 10cm tartlet tins lightly with oil
- Preheat the oven in intensive bake mode to 160 degrees C
- Place all the pastry ingredients into a food processor and pulse until a ball of dough is formed. Put the dough in some cling film and chill in the fridge for at least ½ an hour
- Once the dough has chilled, cut pieces off it and using your fingers push the pastry into the tins ensuring that there are no gaps. It is very short so does not roll very well
- Make the filling. Melt the butter and the white chocolate together. I used a microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds on medium. Then stir in the flour, sugar and eggs and mix well.
- Put the filling into the tarts, being careful not to overfill and place 5-6 raspberries in each tart.
- Put on a tray and bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven until filling is golden and the pastry is cooked through and crisp.
- Allow to stand for a few minutes then carefully remove them from the tins and serve or serve when completely cold. They are delicious either way!
For more chocolate tart ideas, please see:
Chocolate & Peanut Butter Mousse Pie by Supergolden Bakes
Chocolate & Lime Curd Mascarpone Tarts by Tin & Thyme
Oaty millionaire’s shortbread chocolate tart by It’s Not Easy Being Greedy
Chocolate Ganache, Strawberry and Passion Fruit Tart by Sew White
Double Chocolate Tartlets by Farmersgirl Kitchen
Chocolate Hazelnut Crumble Tarts by Feeding Boys & A Firefighter
Truffle Torte by Tinned Tomatoes
I am an Official Belling UK Partner and I was sent the oven for the purposes of a review. All opinions are my own. I was not required to write a positive review