Hello everyone! I am very pleased as this month, I am hosting Tea Time Treats for the very first time! This is my most favourite time of the year as autumn approaches, the weather gets colder and the leaves start turn brown and falling from the trees. Food changes at this time of year too and becomes more warming, comforting and most often is my house, more calorie laden!
Therefore, I am pleased to announce that this month’s theme is ‘Halloween and Bonfire Night Treats’. I made a spider cake last year (see above) which would be perfect for this month’s theme but I am sure you can all be more creative than I am! Karen, Manjiri and I cannot wait to see what treats you make this month!
- Post your recipe on your blog with a link to Lavender and Lovage, Travels for Taste and Jo’s Kitchen and mention the relevant month’s host and attach the Tea Time Treats logo as shown on the below.
- Add Tea Time Treats in your blog post as a label/tag.
- The recipe can be one of your own or one you’ve seen elsewhere. You are welcome to republish old recipes/posts but please add the information about this challenge.
- Please be as creative with the theme as you like.
- If you put your post on twitter please mention @KarenBurnsBooth, @manjirichitnis @Jos_Kitchen and #teatimetreats in your message and we will re-tweet all those we see.
- You do not need to enter every month to join in with the challenge.
- Your post can be submitted for other blogging challenges, just make sure this complies with the rules of the other challenge.
- VIP: Add your recipe link to the live linky posted at the bottom of every challenge post.
- If using a recipe from another person, book, website, chef or blog, you must link back to the original recipe and not reproduce the recipe in full in your post. You must also use your OWN images for the recipe and not the original images, unless you have permission to do so, with appropriate links and any other information requested by the photo’s owner added to the image.
PLEASE join in the baking fun!
Grab a Badge:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.lavenderandlovage.com/tea-time-treats" title="Tea Time Treats"><img src="http://www.lavenderandlovage.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/lavenderandlovage_teatime.png" alt="Tea Time Treats" style="border:none;" /></a></div>