A little while ago, I was contacted by Instaprint asking if I would like to submit a recipe to their cook club. I very quickly sent back my chicken & spinach curry recipe which has been a family favourite for a few years now and then promptly forgot about it.
A few weeks later, a gorgeous recipe tin arrived filled with not only my recipe, but lots of lovely recipes from fellow bloggers. I loved seeing my recipe in print on actual card in the lovely tin. It looked so much different to how it looks online. I was immediately very excited and set about deciding which of the wonderful recipes I was going to cook. My choice of recipes was:
- She Cooks She Eats: Chorizo Mac ‘n’ Cheese
- Belleau Kitchen: Oven Baked Chicken Thigh Risotto
- Rachel Phipps: Smoked Salmon Latkes with Lemon & Caper Soured Cream
- Smarter Fitter: Creamy Pear & Avocado Smoothie
- Daisy Butter: Gourmet Chicken Satay
- Cherished by Me: The Gooiest Brownies Ever (probably)
- Oh So Amelia: Prawn & Potato Stir-Fry
- Lavender & Lovage: Maple, Almond and Pecan Granola with Blueberries
- Sunny Sweet Pea: Caramel Nibble Cookies
Many thanks to Instaprint for sending me the recipe tin and recipe cards. I have been introduced to a few new bloggers in the process. If you would like to make your own recipe cards similar to mine, then please see here.
Disclosure: I was sent the recipe tin and recipe cards free of charge. No payment was received. All opinions are my own.