A short while ago, I was sent a Christmas hamper from hampergifts.co.uk. As I am pregnant I decided to try a non-alcoholic hamper called The Noël. We were very impressed by the speed of delivery (via courier) and how well packaged and presented the hamper was. Everything is held in place with cellophane and there is a large bow on top suggesting that there are lots of treats inside.
The hamper contained:
- Olives Et Al Chilli & Garlic Olives 150g
- Dark Chocolate Coated Marzipan Loaf 100g
- Cottage Delight Spicy Mango and Ginger Chutney 340g
- Edinburgh Tea & Coffee Co. Fresh Ground Breakfast Coffee 56g
- Large Christmas Fruit Cake 500g
- Milk Chocolate Coated Almonds 150g
- Alice McPherson's Petticoat Tails Shortbread 150g
- Olive and Sesame Savoury Breadsticks 100g
- Triple Chocolate Gourmet Cookies 100g
- The Wooden Spoon Cranberry and Orange Sauce 113g
- Walkers of London Milk Chocolate Fruit & Nut 240g
- Buchanan's Chocolate Russian Caramels 100g
- English Breakfast Tea x 10
Overall, we were very impressed with the hamper. There are lots of well known quality brands inside and the contents was very varied so there is something that everyone will like in it. The free teddy bear that came with the hamper is a nice touch especially for a younger member of the family. I have not sampled every product that came in the hamper yet but I can confirm the triple chocolate cookies, shortbread and Russian Caramels are divine! This would make an ideal present for a family who likes foodie things but who you are unsure what to get them.
Disclosure: I received a hamper to review. All views are my own. I was not required to write a positive review.