Following on from my BBC Summer Good Food Show ticket giveaway, I am pleased to let you know that I now have a hamper from Riso Gallo to giveaway. Riso Gallo is one of the oldest rice-growing companies in Italy with over six generations of expertise. The Riso Gallo story started when founders, Mr Frugone and Mr Preve, established the first factory on the waterfront in Genoa in 1856 to export imported paddy rice to South America. Their success and increasing experience in the field soon encouraged the company’s founders to turn their attention to the Italian crops and thus the Genoa factory was moved to Robbio in the Pavia region. In 1943, at a time when rice was still being sold loose, Riso Gallo was the first to market packets with a brand name and soon after Riso Gallo was exporting to the UK and beyond
In the hamper, there is a selection of Riso Gallo rice, a cooking timer and an apron. To be in with a chance of winning this lovely hamper, you just need to follow the instructions below:
- Like Jo’s Kitchen on Facebook
- Like Riso Gallo UK on Facebook
- Leave a comment below telling me you have done both
- If you are not on Facebook, please leave a comment below telling me your favourite rice recipe.
- The closing date is Monday 18th June 2012 at 5pm BST.
PS: If you are going to the BBC Summer Good Food Show, don’t forget to say hello to Riso Gallo UK team on Stand F144
This competition has now closed. The winner will be announced asap
Terms and Conditions
- Only 1 entry per person
- The competition will close at 5pm on Monday 18th June 2012 BST
- The winner will be chosen by Random.org and will be contacted via email as soon as possible after the competition has closed.
- The competition is open to UK residents only
- No automated entries allowed
- The prize will be delivered by Riso Gallo UK once the winner’s contact details are confirmed.
- Any questions or queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Winner of Riso Gallo Hamper
I am pleased to announce that the winner of the hamper is comment no. 7. Marie, I have sent you an email. Please send me your address as soon as possible and I will get the hamper sent to you. Thanks to everyone for entering