I was recently lucky enough to be sent a CrockPot Cook & Carry to review. I was very impressed with its size. It is large enough to make dish for a family but due to its wide base, it will also cook a dish for two or three people with ease. The Cook & Carry comes with a lockable lid meaning you could cook at home for example and then take it with you when visiting people and reheat it, all in the same pot. Its comes with a handy carry case too. The pot is dishwasher safe making it very easy to clean.
Overall, I was very impressed with the CrockPot Cook & Carry and I have decided to give one away. All you need to do is follow a couple of simple steps below to enter.
1) Like Jo’s Kitchen on Facebook
2) Like CrockPot UK on Facebook
3) Leave a comment below to confirm that you have done the first two steps, leaving your Twitter username if you have one. This makes it easier to contact the winner.
If you are not on Facebook, please leave a comment below telling me your favourite slow cooker recipe.
This competition has now closed. Thank you to everyone who has entered. The winner will be announced as soon as possible.
Terms and Conditions
- Only 1 entry per person
- The competition will close at 5pm on Friday 30th March 2012 BST
- The winner will be chosen by Random.org and will be contacted via email as soon as possible after the competition has closed.
- The competition is open to UK residents only
- The prize will be delivered by CrockPot UK once the winner’s contact details are confirmed.
- Any questions or queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org