Valentines Day is only around the corner and with that in mind, Lovetubs are calling for lovers to feel the love and share the love! You can show your loved one your sweeter side this Valentine’s Day by treating him or her to a lovetub – or even show yourself that little bit of love! lovetub is a warm, rich, melt-in-your-mouth pudding which can be found in the dessert chiller in selected Sainsbury’s stores!
Available in both Sticky Toffee Pudding and Chocolate Pudding flavours, lovetub can be microwaved to lip-smacking perfection in just 30 seconds, and eaten straight from the tub. Usually priced at only £1.29, it’s a Valentine’s treat that’s easy on the pocket!
To celebrate the release of Lovetubs, they are going to giveaway 15,000 100g puddings between the 1st and 7th February on their Facebook page. Why not share the offer with your friends or loved one and ‘feel the love, share the love’.
Lovetub Hamper Giveaway
To make Valentines Day go with even more of a bang, you can win an hamper for you and your loved one and have it delivered in time for Valentines Day. You can win:
- Moet Chandon Champagne
- Hotel Chocolat Chocolates
- a £10 M&S food voucher
- Teddy Bear
- and lovetub samples
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is leave a comment on this post by 5pm GMT on Monday 7th February telling me what would be your ideal Valentines Day treat (keep it clean please! – this is a family blog)
This giveaway has now closed. Thank you to everyone for taking part
Good luck and I hope you all get spoilt on Valentines Day!
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Only 1 entry per person
- The competition will close at 5pm on Monday 7th February 2012 GMT
- The winner will be chosen by Random.org and will be contacted via email as soon as possible after the competition has closed.
- The competition is open to UK residents only
- The prize will be delivered by Lovetubs once the winner’s contact details are confirmed, hopefully in time for Valentines Day.
- Any questions or queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org